This tool can convert GIF animated image to WEBM video, and you can add an audio file as video background music, in addition, by using the option "Repeat GIF until audio ends", the GIF image will be played in a loop until the end of the audio, if the audio is shorter than the GIF image, it will be played repeatedly. If the original GIF is transparent, the tool will automatically preserve the transparency of the original GIF and create a transparent WEBM video.
How To Use:
- Select a GIF image file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
Background Music Options:
- No Sound.
- Add Audio File, support various audio formats, such as .MP3, .WAV, .M4A, .MIDI and more.
Loop Count Options:
- Default, the GIF file will play once.
- 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, GIF image will be played multiple times as the specified count.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: