This free tool can help you add a blurring effect to specific areas or human faces in your photos, thus allowing you to protect the important information or personal privacy. With "Area Blur" option, you can blur a specific area of the image, such as the top-left area, the bottom-right area, the center area and more. With the "Face Blur (Auto Detect)" option, you can make the face in the photo unrecognizable, the tool will automatically detect human faces and add blurring effects on them. The output format is JPG image.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Specific Area Blur, related options include "Position", "Width", "Height", "Left Margin", "Top Margin" and "Duration".
- Face Blur (Auto Detect), related options include "Replace Face" and "Duration".
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools