This free tool can help you increase and change the brightness of your images, lightening your dark digital photos and making them brighter and more beautiful. This tool supports many image formats, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more, or raw photos from various digital cameras, such as DNG, Canon CR2/CR3, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW and more. The tool will try to maintain the image quality so that it can be as good as the source image file. For normal ordinary image, the output image format is the same as the source image, and for RAW photo, the output format is JPG image.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Bright, minimum level, slightly brighter than the original image.
- Brighter, default option, change the brightness to a suitable level.
- More Brighter, brighter than the default option.
- Very Brighter, greatly improved brightness.
- Brightest, with maximum brightness, is only useful if the original image is particularly dark. If the original image is not particularly dark, the image will appear overexposed.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools