This tool can increase and change the brightness of image and lighten dark digital photos, make your photos brighter and more beautiful. If the input image is JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF, the output format will be the same as the original format. For other formats, such as digital camera RAW photos, the output image will be JPG.
How To Use:
- Select an image file (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw).
- Click button "Brighten" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the compressed result.
Image Increase Brightness Options:
- Minimum, only a little brighter than the original image.
- Default, adjust to a suitable brightness, brighter than the original file.
- Much, brighter than the default option.
- Very Much, much brighter than the default option.
- Maximum, the brightness is the largest, and is only useful when the original image is particularly dark. If the original image is not particularly dark, the image appears to be overexposed.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: