This free image resizer can help you change the width and height of the image, and enlarge or reduce the image size. This tool can scale various common image formats such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more. In addition, it can also support various RAW photo formats of digital cameras such as DNG, Canon CR2/CR3, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW and more. When you select the "Pixel" or "Millimeter" value for the "Unit" option, you can enter only an integer number for width and height (for example 2, 10), while when you select the "Inch" or "Centimeter" value for the "Unit" option, you can enter a floating point number for width and height (for example 1.2, 10.2). For normal ordinary image, the output image format is the same as the source image, and for RAW photo, the output format is JPG image.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG and TIFF.
- Supports RAW formats: ARW, CR2, CR3, CRW, DCR, DNG, HEIC, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, PSD, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, SRW, WEBP, X3F and more.
- Supports units: Pixel (px), Inch (in), Millimeter (mm) and Centimeter (cm).
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Width and Height, resize using the aspect ratio of the source image.
- Width and Height (fixed), resize without preserving the aspect ratio of the source image.
- Width and Height (crop), crop part of the image.
- Max Width, you can enter only a maximum width value and the height value will be calculated automatically based on the aspect ratio of the source image.
- Max Height, you can enter only a maximum height value and the width value will be calculated automatically based on the aspect ratio of the source image.
- Double Size, magnify twice the width and height.
- Half Size, reduce the size of the image by half.
- Pixel, from 1 to 9998, an integer number. The GIF images only support the unit "Pixel".
- Inch, from 1 to 100.0, a floating point number.
- Millimeter: from 1 to 3000, an integer number.
- Centimeter: from 1 to 300, a floating point number.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools