This image resizer can help you change the width and height of the image, and enlarge or reduce the image size. You can specify the width and height or stretch by percentage. This tool can scale various common image formats such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF. In addition, it can also support various RAW photo formats of digital cameras such as Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, Adobe DNG, Sony ARW, etc.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WMF and TIFF.
- Supports RAW formats: WEBP, HEIC, PSD, DNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, NRW, PEF, RAF, ORF, MRW, ARW, SRF, SR2, SRW, X3F, DCR, RW2 and RAW.
- Supports units: pixel, inches, millimeters and centimeters.
How To Use:
- Select an image file (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.webp, *.heic, *.psd, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw).
- Click button "Resize" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the resized result.
- Pixel value is from 1 to 9998, such as 200, an integer number.
- Inch value is from 1.0 to 138.0, such as 2.08, a floating point number.
- Millimeter value is from 1 to 3520, such as 53, an integer number.
- Centimeter value is from 1.0 to 352.0, such as 5.29, a floating point number.
- GIF images only support the unit "pixel".
- If the format of source file is a RAW format, the format of output file is JPG.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: