This image resizer helps you easily adjust and change the size of your pictures, it can not only scale a variety of common image formats, such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF, but can also zoom RAW photo formats of various digital cameras, such as Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, Adobe DNG and so on. A simple and easy to use image tool.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WMF and TIFF.
- Supports RAW formats: DNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, NRW, PEF, RAF, ORF, MRW, ARW, SRF, SR2, SRW, X3F, DCR, RW2 and RAW.
- Supports units: pixel, inches, millimeters and centimeters.
How To Use:
- Select an image file (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.xcf, *.svg, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw).
- Click button "Resize" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the resized result.
- Pixel value is from 1 to 9998, such as 200, an integer number.
- Inch value is from 1.0 to 138.0, such as 2.08, a floating point number.
- Millimeter value is from 1 to 3520, such as 53, an integer number.
- Centimeter value is from 1.0 to 352.0, such as 5.29, a floating point number.
- GIF images only support the unit "pixel".
- If the format of source file is a RAW format, the format of output file is JPG.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: