This free cutter can help you split a large image into multiple smaller sized parts, cutting the image into halves or equal sized parts or circles. This tool supports many image formats, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more, or raw photos from various digital cameras, such as DNG, Canon CR2/CR3, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW and more. For normal ordinary image, the output image format is the same as the source image, and for RAW photo, the output format is JPG image or PNG image. All the resulting images will be packed into a ZIP file.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Cut into Equal Parts, enter the number of rows and columns you need, and you can split a large image into several smaller images of the same width and height.
- Cut in Half, you can choose how to divide the image into two halves, including the left part and the right part, or the top part and the bottom part. The output file is a ZIP file containing two image files.
- Cut in Circle, cropping the image into a circle, the default circle size is the maximum size of the inner tangent circle, and you can change the size (radius) by percentage. You can set the background color of the generated image. The background can be transparent. If the original image format dose not support transparency, then the output format will be PNG image. The output file is a ZIP file containing two image files, one image file is the piece inside the circle and the other image file is the piece outside the circle.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools