This image tool can add watermark in various image files, such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, it can also support RAW digital photo formats of digital cameras, such as Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, DNG and more, for these formats, the output image format is the most popular JPG format.
- Add text watermark into images.
- Add image/logo watermark into images.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF/TIFF and more.
- Supports RAW formats: WEBP, HEIC, PSD, DNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, NRW, PEF, RAF, ORF, MRW, ARW, SRF, SR2, SRW, X3F, DCR, RW2 and RAW.
How To Use:
- Select a image file (such as *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.webp, *.heic, *.psd, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw and more).
- Select "Plain Text" or "Image or Logo". If you select "Plain Text", enter text and set font size, style and color. If you select "Image or Logo", select a JPG/JPEG, PNG or BMP image file, then select the desired opacity value and background.
- Click button "Watermark" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
Plain Text Options:
- The "Plain Text" can only contain letters, numbers and some punctuation (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, comma, dot, underscores, dashes and spaces)
- The maximum length of text is 30 characters.
Image or Logo Options:
- The "Image or Logo" can only support JPG/JPEG, PNG and BMP images, the maximum file size is 10 MB, the width and length of image should not exceed 600 x 600 (width x height).
- By using "Opacity" option, you can control the sharpness of the embedded image, if value is 100%, it is opaque, if value is 10%, it is close to transparency.
- By using "Remove Background" option, you can use image formats that do not support transparent backgrounds (such as JPG and BMP), which is transparent after embedded.
- The supported "Position" options include "Center", "Tile", "Top Left", "Top Right", "Top Middle", "Bottom Right", "Bottom Right", "Bottom Middle", "Left Middle" and "Right Middle".
- The "X Offset" and "Y Offset" options do not support the position option "Tile".
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: