This free tool can help you add watermark in various image files, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more, it can also support RAW digital photo formats of digital cameras, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more. The source file can be a GIF animation, but the added image cannot be a GIF animation, it will be converted to a static image. For normal ordinary image, the output image format is the same as the source image, and for RAW photo, the output format is JPG image.
- Add text watermark to images, such as adding text to photos, adding text to GIF and more. If the source file is a GIF animation, text will be displayed every frame. In addition, you can set the transparency of the added text.
- Add image/logo watermark into images.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG and TIFF.
- Supports RAW formats: ARW, CR2, CR3, CRW, DCR, DNG, HEIC, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, PSD, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, SRW, WEBP, X3F and more.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Select "Text" option or "Image File" option. If you choice the "Text" option, enter text and set font size, style and color. If you choice the "Image File" option, select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png and more), then select a desired opacity value and background.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The "Text" can only contain letters, numbers and some punctuations (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, comma, dot, underscores, dashes and spaces)
- The maximum length of text is 30 characters.
- Related options include "Font Size", "Font Style" and "Font Color".
Image File Options
- The width and height of the added image should not exceed 600 x 600, otherwise it will be resized.
- With the "Image Background" option, you can keep or remove the background of the added image (transparent).
- The supported "Position" options include "Center", "Tile", "Top Left", "Top Right", "Top Middle", "Left Middle", "Right Middle", "Bottom Left", "Bottom Middle" and "Bottom Right".
- The "Top Margin" and "Left Margin" options can help you adjust the position more precisely.
With the "Transparency" option, you can control the clarity of the added watermark, the default value is opaque (100%) and you can choose another value, for example, a value 90% means that the added text or image will be very light.
Image Background Options
- Default, the background of the added image is not changed.
- Transparent, the tool will try to remove the background of the added image.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools