This tool can convert images to video, for example, convert JPG images to MP4 video. The images can be JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, RAW digital photos, etc. If you do not select an audio file as the background music, the output video is muted by default. You can select an audio file (such as MP3 audio) and set it as the background music of the output video. If you want to make great videos with your photos and music, this tool is what you need. The output video is in MP4 format.
How To Use:
- Select an image file (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.webp, *.heic, *.psd, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
Background Music Options:
- No Sound
- Add Audio File, the audio file can be MP3, M4A, AAC, MIDI, WAV, etc.
- Default, if the source file is an animated GIF, it will play in a loop. If you add an audio file, the video will have the same duration as the audio file.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: