This tool can add an image on the video or at the beginning or end of the video, or insert after a specific time in the video. The tool provides four options, including "Add Image on Video", "Add at the Beginning", "Add at the End" and "Insert After Time". With the "Add Image on Video" option, you can add a logo or watermark on the video and it will be displayed throughout the video playback. With the "Add at the Beginning" option, you can create a start screen for your video, such as a welcome greeting or title, etc. With the "Add at the End" option, you can attach an image to the video, such as thank yous, closing remarks, etc. With the "Insert After Time" option, you can insert an image at a specific time, use it split a video clip or scene, etc. The output video is in MP4 format.
How To Use:
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.mkv, *.avi, *.wmv, *.flv, *.mov, *.vob, *.3gp, *.rmvb, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.rm, *.divx, *.asf, *.webm and more).
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.webp, *.heic, *.psd, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw and more).
- Click button "Add" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- Add Image on Video, overlay on video, options include position, top margin, left margin, and background.
- Add at the Beginning, options include duration and size.
- Add at the End, options include duration and size.
- Insert After Time, options include time, duration and size.
- Top Left
- Top Right
- Top Middle
- Bottom Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Middle
- Left Middle
- Right Middle
- Transparent, the tool will try to make the original image background transparent.
- Default, the default duration is 3 seconds if the source file is a still image (such as a JPG/PNG/BMP or still GIF), and the same as a GIF file if the source file is an animated GIF file. If you choose a specific duration and the source image is an animated GIF, it will loop.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds
- Default, the tool will try to use the same width and height as the original image.
- Resize, the image will be adjusted to the width and height of the video.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Select other video tools according to your needs:
- Add Audio to Video
Add or replace background music in video
- Add Background to Video
Add a blur effect, image, color, music background to video
- Add Text to Video
Place text on video or add at beginning/end or insert at specific time
- Add Transition to Video
Add transition effect to video
- Brighten Video
Brighten and lighten a video
- Change Video Speed
Speed up or slow down video
- Compress Video
Reduce video file size
- Cut Video
Video cutter to split video files
- Merge Video
Video joiner to combine multiple video files
- Repair MP4
Fix corrupted MP4, MOV, M4V, 3GP videos
- Resize Video
Video resizer to scale video size
- Rotate Video
Flip and transpose video
- Stabilize Video
Stabilize and deshake a shaky video
- Sync Audio and Video
Synchronize audio and video
- Watermark Video
Add a text or image to video