This free tool can help you add or replace background audio and music in your video files. The tool supports various video files, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MKV, MOV, WMV and more. You can replace the audio in the video using the "Replace Audio in Video" option, or just add new audio to the video while keeping the old one using the "Keep Audio in Video" option. If you choose to keep the old audio, the old audio and the new audio will be mixed together. With the "Volume" option, you can change the volume of the newly added audio, which will be very useful when you decide to keep the old audio in the video, so the newly added audio will is not too loud, making it as a soft background music.By default, the resulting video has the same duration as the original video, and if the new audio is shorter than the source video, the audio will automatically loop. With the "Duration" option, you can control where or whenthe new audio is added, and you can set a start time or a end time. The output format is MP4 video.
- Replace Audio in Video, old audio from the video will be removed.
- Keep Audio in Video, add new audio to the video as background music.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- Select an audio file (such as *.mp3, *.aiff, *.amr, *.flac, *.m4a, *.mid, *.midi, *.ogg, *.wav, *.wma and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Volume Options
You can adjust the volume of the added audio by percentage, the default value is no change.
- Loop Options
If the new audio is shorter then the old audio in the video, it will repeat until the video ends. You can set this option to "No Loop" so that the new audio will be repeat only once.
- Duration Options
By default, the added audio will start at the same time as the original video, if you want to delay it or just want to insert it in some specified range, you can set the duration option. For example, setting "Start Second" ts 10 and "End Second" to 30 means that the new audio will start at the 10th second and end at the 30th second.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools