This free tool provides some basic MP4 video repair features, it can repair and correct some common errors in damaged video files that cannot be played due to interruption or damage, and extract video data and audio data from the damaged video as much as possible. The tool provides two repair options: "Have Reference Video" and "No Reference Video". With the "Have Reference Video" option, you need provide a similar good video as a reference as possible as you can, the referenced video must be playable and from the same device as the damaged video, such as from the same phone or the same camera. With the "No Reference Video" option, the tool will try to read and salvage data from the source video file using other methods. This tool can also process MOV, 3GP, M4V video files. The output format is MP4 video.
- Do not overwrite the original file, save the generated file to another folder or disk.
- The file name of the converted file will end with "_fixed".
- Repair MP4 video.
- Repair MOV video.
- Repair 3GP video.
- Repair M4V video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v or *.3gp).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Have Reference Video, select a similar good video from the same device.
- No Reference Video
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools