This free tool can help you to synchronize audio in your video files, fix the audio synchronization problem. There are two options: "Delay Audio" and "Delay Video". With the "Delay Audio" option, you can delay the sound at the beginning for a period of time. With the "Delay Video" option, you can delay the video for a period of time, that is, the sound will be played in advance. The "Duration" option value is in seconds, such as 0.5, 1.6 and more, which can control the time more precisely. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- Choose an option.
- Enter the duration value (seconds).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Delay Audio, video will be displayed before audio.
- Delay Video, audio will be played before video.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools