This free video cutter can help you cut and split your video files, it can create a shorter video or extract a part of the source video. The tool supports various video files, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MKV, MOV, WMV and more. With the "Duration" option, you need to select a part of the video to cut, the duration cannot be the whole video. The tool will try to maintain the video quality and audio quality so that it can be as good as the source video file. In addition, the tool will try to split the source file as precisely as possible by time. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- Enter a value for "Start Second" or "Start Time", or select "From the Start".
- Enter a value for "End Second" or "End Time", or select "To the End".
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Second" and "Start Time" option, the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- End Position, you can choose "To the End", "End Second" and "End Time", the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools