This free tool can help you rotate a degree, flip or transpose your video files. The tool supports various video files, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MKV, MOV, WMV and more. The direction of rotation can be clockwise, counterclockwise, vertically flipped or horizontally flipped. When you choose to rotate by a number of degrees, the output video will likely be distorted or deformed. In addition, if you rotate your video 360 degrees, the output video will no change, it will be same as the source video. The tool will try to maintain the video quality and audio quality so that it can be as good as the source video file. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- Select a rotation option. If need, enter a valid angle degree expressed in radians, such 45, 90, 180 and more.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Clockwise, you need enter an angle value (from 1 to 360 degrees).
- Counterclockwise, you need enter an angle value (from 1 to 360 degrees).
- 90 Clockwise
- 180 Clockwise
- Flip Vertically
- Flip Horizontally
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools