This free tool can help you change the speed of your video files, it can increase the speed (speed up) or decrease the speed (slow down). The tool supports various video files, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MKV, MOV, WMV and more. Not only the video, but also the audio in the video file will be faster or slower. In addition, with the "Duration" option, you can select a part of the video to change, instead of the whole video, so you can easily add slow-motion effects or fast-motion effects to your video with this feature. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- Select a speed option you need.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Half Speed, slow motion effect, half slower than the original file.
- 20% Slower, 0.8 times slower than the original file.
- 20% Faster, 1.2 times faster than the original file.
- 50% Faster, 1.5 times faster than the original file.
- Double Speed, twice the original speed, default option.
- 3 Times Faster, 3 times faster than the original file.
- 4 Times Faster, 4 times faster than the original file.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Second" and "Start Time" option, the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- End Position, you can choose "To the End", "End Second" and "End Time", the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools