This free tool can help you add backgrounds to your video files, which include: blur effect video, image, color and music. The tool supports various video files, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MKV, MOV, WMV and more. The blurred video background is the original video with the blurring effect, this will be very useful when you want to create a vertical video and watch it on your phone, a blurry video will be displayed at the top and bottom with a clear video in the middle. The image and colored background will be displayed on the top and bottom or the left and right of the video, depending on how you resize the video, you can choose the aspect ratio and size options. For image background, if the added image is a GIF animation, it will be played in a loop. For the background music, you can choose the volume of the added audio. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.3gp, *.asf, *.avi, *.divx, *.m2ts, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mov, *.mpeg, *.mts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.vob, *.webm, *.wmv and more).
- If you choice the "Add Image Background" option, select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png and more).
- If you choice the "Add Background Music" option, select an audio file (such as *.mp3, *.aiff, *.amr, *.flac, *.m4a, *.mid, *.midi, *.ogg, *.wav, *.wma and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Add Blur Background, create a blurred video from the original video and use it as the background.
- Add Image Background, resize and crop the image, then set it as the video background.
- Add Color Background, color options include default, black, white, azure, blue, brown, cyan, fuchsia, gold, gray, green, maroon, navy, olive, orange, pink, purple, red, silver, skyblue and yellow.
- Add Background Music
Aspect Ratio Options
- 9:16, create a vertical video and play it on phone.
- 16:9, create a horizontal video and play it on phone.
- 1:1 (square), 4:5, 2:3, 4:3
- Default, no change in size.
- Enlarge 1.2/1.5/1.8/2 times, enlarge the original video by 1.2/1.5/1.8/2 times, the video will appear larger and may be cropped to a suitable size.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Other Video Tools