This tool can convert GIF animated image to video. The default video generated from GIF images has only pictures and no sound. By using this tool, you can add audio files as video background music. When you choose to add audio, the tool will provide an extended option "Repeat GIF until audio ends", the GIF will be played in a loop, and if the audio is shorter than the GIF image, it will be played repeatedly. If the original GIF is transparent, the tool can also create transparent video.
How To Use:
- Select a GIF image file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
Background Music Options:
- No Sound.
- Add Audio File, support various audio formats, such as .MP3, .WAV, .M4A, .MIDI and more.
Keep Transparent Option:
- Default, video is opaque.
- Keep transparent if GIF is transparent, the tool will detect if the source gif image is transparent, if it is, the tool will keep the transparency and create a transparent video. The output video will be MP4 or WEBM format.
Loop Count Options:
- Default, the GIF file will play once.
- 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, GIF image will be played multiple times as the specified count.
Select other GIF to video converters according to the specified output format:
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: