This image tool helps you rotate various images by degree, clockwise or counterclockwise, and supports vertical flip and horizontal flip.
- Rotate image by degree.
- Auto-rotate based on EXIF data.
- Supports background color setting.
- Supports formats: JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WMF and TIFF.
- Supports RAW formats: DNG, CRW, CR2, NEF, NRW, PEF, RAF, ORF, MRW, ARW, SRF, SR2, SRW, X3F, DCR, RW2 and RAW.
How To Use:
- Select an image file (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif, *.bmp, *.tiff, *.tif, *.xcf, *.pcx, *.wmf, *.dng, *.crw, *.cr2, *.nef, *.nrw, *.pef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.arw, *.srf, *.sr2, *.srw, *.x3f, *.dcr, *.rw2, *.raw).
- Enter a valid angel degree if you rotate image by degree.
- Click button "Rotate" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the rotated result.
- Auto-rotate option is based on photo EXIF metadata "Orientation", such as top-left, top-right, bottom-right, bottom-left, left-top, right-top, right-bottom and left-bottom. Many digital cameras (such as digital SLR cameras) use and set EXIF direction metadata. The auto-rotate feature does not support BMP, PNG and GIF formats. These formats do not embed EXIF information.
- If the format of source file is a RAW format, the format of output file is JPG.
- The default background color is white. If you choose a transparent background, the output file will be just PNG, GIF or TIFF, and other formats will be saved as PNG images.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Select other image tools according to your needs: