This free tool can help you change the speed of animated GIF images, increasing the speed (speeding up) or decreasing the speed (slowing down), making the GIF file faster or slower than the original file. This tool can only speed up or slow down animated GIF images, if the source GIF file is a static image, the output gif will also remain static. If the source image is very large, the process can take a long time. The tool will try to maintain the image quality so that it can be as good as the source image file.
How To Use
- Select a GIF file.
- Select a speed option you need.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Half Speed, slow motion effect, half slower than the original file.
- 20% Slower, 0.8 times slower than the original file.
- 20% Faster, 1.2 times faster than the original file.
- 50% Faster, 1.5 times faster than the original file.
- Double Speed, twice the original speed, default option.
- 3 Times Faster, 3 times faster than the original file.
- 4 Times Faster, 4 times faster than the original file.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools