This free image compressor can help you compress and optimize large images, reduce its file size and generate smaller files. This tool supports many image formats, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more, or raw photos from various digital cameras, such as DNG, Canon CR2/CR3, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW and more. The tool will try to maintain the image quality so that it can be as good as the source image file. If your source image is not compressed, you can use this tool to shrink it and make them smaller, helping you to store, transfer and share it more easier.
- Support JPG/JEPG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF, output format is the same as the source.
- Support BMP, PCX, WMF, WEBP, HEIC, PSD and so on, output format is JPG.
- Support RAW digital photos, such as CR2, CR3, NFF, DNG and so on, output format is JPG.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools