This free compressor can help you compress and optimize large GIF animated images, reduce its file size and generate smaller files. With the "Image Quality" option, you can control the image quality of the output file. All options provide lossy compression, the "Best Quality" option provides the best possible image quality, and the "Best Compression" option will create the smallest file. The tool will remove optional metadata from the source image, such as profiles or comments. You can use this tool to shrink your GIF animated image files and make them smaller, helping you to store, transfer and share it more easier. The tool supports transparent images. With the "Color" option, you control the number of colors in the output image, a smaller number of colors will produce a smaller image.
How To Use
- Select a GIF image.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Best Quality, output image has the best quality.
- Good Quality, output image has better quality then defaule option.
- Default Quality, good choice for most uses.
- Good Compression, output image is smaller then default option.
- Best Compression, output image is the smallest.
- Default, the tool will keep all colors of original image.
- 128/64/32/16 Colors, since GIF format only supports up to 256 colors, you can further reduce the file size by choosing fewer colors, such as 128 colors or 64 colors.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools