This free tool can help you change the background of an image while keeping the main objects or people in the photos. The tool can replace the background with another image, or fill the background with a specified color, or set the background to none (transparent). If your photo was taken for a person, you can select the "Portrait Photo" value in the "Image Type" option, then the tool will be able to detect human more accurately. This tool supports many image formats, such as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG and more, or raw photos from various digital cameras, such as DNG, Canon CR2/CR3, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW and more. By default, the output format is a high quality JPG image. If the original image is PNG or set the background to transparent, the output format is PNG image.
How To Use
- Select an image file (such as *.jpg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dng, *.heic, *.jpeg, *.mrw, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pcx, *.pef, *.psd, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.tif, *.tiff, *.webp, *.wmf, *.x3f and more).
- Select an image background file or background color.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
Image Type Options
- Default, general photo, such as products, buildings and more.
- Portrait Photo, shooting for people
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools