This free tool can help you convert GIF animated images to MP4 (MPEG-4) video, and you can add an audio file as video background music. When you select the "Audio File" value for the "Background Music" option, you can use the "Repeat GIF until audio ends" option, with this option, the GIF image will be looped until the audio ends, or, if the audio is shorter than the GIF image, the audio will be repeated until the GIF ends. Whether the source GIF is transparent or opaque, the generated video will no be transparent either. The output format is MP4 video.
How To Use
- Select a GIF image file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
Background Music Options
- None, the generated video has no sound.
- Audio File, the tool supports various audio files, such as MP3, M4A, MIDI, WAV and more.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools