This free cutter can help you split a large GIF image into multiple smaller parts, divide it into halves, equal-sized parts, circles, or cut by duration and frame. If the source image is an animated GIF image, each small GIF image will remain animated and synchronized, with this feature, when you need to upload a large GIF and post it somewhere, you can split it into smaller pieces and upload them one-by-one, then rearrange these pieces together. In addition, the tool can split GIF images into frames and save each frame as a separate JPG image, and the resulting JPG images will be packed into a ZIP file.
How To Use
- Select a GIF file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Cut by Duration, you can set the split time range, such as the start time and end time of the clip (in seconds).
- Cut into Frames, frames can be extracted and saved as individual images, the default range is the entire file, with a maximum output frame count of 500.
- Cut into Equal Parts, you can select the number of rows and columns you need and the tool will split a large image into several smaller images of the same width and height.
- Cut in Half, you can choose how to divide the image into two halves, including the left part and the right part, or the top part and the bottom part. The output file is a ZIP file containing two image files.
- Cut in Circle, cropping the GIF image into a circle, the default circle is the maximum size of the inner tangent circle, and you can change the size (radius) by percentage. The output file is a ZIP file containing two image files, one image file is the piece inside the circle and the other image file is the piece outside the circle. The default background is transparent, and you can also set the background color of the generated image.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
Other Image Tools