This tool can convert MP3 audio to MP4 video, it can support to use an image as the background of the output video. By default, if the source MP3 audio has an album art cover image embedded, the tool can extract and use it as the background image. The album art is one of the ID3 tags of MP3 audio, which has been stored with MP3 audio, it has many different cover types, such as front cover, back cover, artist, composer, etc. In addition, you can select an image file as the background image of output MP4 video, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, etc.
How To Use:
- Select a MP3 file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
Background Image Options:
- Default, if the MP3 file has an album art cover image, that cover image will be used as the background image.
- Image File, choose an image file as the background image, such as *.jpg, *. png, *. bmp or *.gif.
- None, the output video will have no background image.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs: