This free audio compressor can help you compress MP3 audio and reduce its file size, you can choose the audio quality setting as needed. The higher quality option will generate a larger file, and the lower quality option will generate a smaller file. The default quality option is to reduce the file size as much as possible while maintaining audio quality. In general, all options can produce a smaller file than the original file. You can use this tool to create a smaller file for your msuic, saving disk space and making it easier to store, listen to or share. In addition, not only MP3, you can use this tool to compress other audio files, such as M4A, MIDI, WAV and more, however, for these other audio files, the output file is MP3 audio.
How To Use
- Select a MP3 file.
- Choose the audio quality you need.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Best Quality, the output file is the largest.
- Good Quality, the output file is larger.
- Default Quality, the output file size is moderate
- Good Compression, the output file is smaller.
- Best Compression, the output file is the smallest.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Other Audio Tools