This tool can increase or decrease the volume of MP3 audio. If the volume of your MP3 music is very light, it can make the sound louder, conversely, if volume is loud, it can make the sound lighter. This tool can change and modify the volume by percentage or decibel (dB).
How To Use:
- Select a MP3 file.
- Select a volume, for example, increasing "50%", "100%", "1 decibel", "10 decibels", or decreasing "10%", "20%", "2 decibels" and so on.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs:
- Add Image to MP3
Set album art cover/thumbnail for MP3 audio or create MP4 music video
- Add Transition to Audio
Add transition effect to audio
- Audio to Video
Convert MP3 with image to MP4
- Change Audio Speed
Speed up or slow down audio
- Compress MP3
Reduce MP3 audio file size
- Cut MP3
Audio cutter to split audio files
- Extract Audio From Video
Save audio or remove audio from video
- Merge Audio
Join and combine multiple audio files
- Mix Audio
Mix multiple audio files
- Repair M4A
Fix truncated damaged M4A audio