This free tool can help you increase or decrease the volume of MP3 audio. If the volume of your MP3 music is very light, it can make the sound louder, conversely, if volume is loud, it can make the sound lighter. With the "Volume" option, you can change your audio volume by percentage (such as 50%, 100% and more) or by decibels (such as 1 dB, 10 dB and more), for example, the "Increase 100%" value means to double the volume of your audio file, while the "Decrease 100%" value means that you create a silent audio (no sound). With the "Duration" option, you can change a selected part of the audio from the video, instead of the whole video. In addition, not only MP3, you can use this tool to split other audio files, such as M4A, MIDI, WAV and more, however, for these other audio files, the output file is MP3 audio.
How To Use
- Select a MP3 file.
- Select a volume.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Increase from 10% to 200%, or from 1 decibel to 30 decibel.
- Decrease from 10% to 100%, or from 1 decibel to 30 decibel.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Second" and "Start Time" option, the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- End Position, you can choose "To the End", "End Second" and "End Time", the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Other Audio Tools