This free audio cutter can help you cut and split a large MP3 file into smaller clips. With this tool, you can trim to remove parts of your audio files that you do not need, such as silent clips, noisy sounds and more. With the "Duration" option, you can choose when or where to cut. By default, the tool will try to maintain the audio quality so that it can be as good as the source MP3 file, however, with the "Audio Quality" option, you can specific an audio quality as you need. In addition, not only MP3, you can use this tool to split other audio files, such as M4A, MIDI, WAV and more, however, for these other audio files, the output file is MP3 audio.
How To Use
- Select a MP3 file.
- Enter a value for "Start Second" or "Start Time", or select "From the Start".
- Enter a value for "End Second" or "End Time", or select "To the End".
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Second" and "Start Time" option, the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- End Position, you can choose "To the End", "End Second" and "End Time", the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Other Audio Tools