This audio mixer can mix multiple various audio files into one file, such as MP3, OGG, MIDI, M4A, WMA, AMR, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WAV and more. The output format is the most popular MP3 audio.
How To Use:
- Select two or more audio files (such as *.mp3, *.ogg, *.midi, *.mid, *.m4a, *.wma, *.amr, *.flac, *.aiff, *.wav and more).
- Click button "Mix" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the mixed audio result.
- The "Duration" option allows you to determine how long of the generated audio, which can be the "Longest" or "Shortest" audio of all selected files, or the "First" file.
- The "End Transition" option controls when the audio volume is renormalized at the end of an audio file, it can be 0 seconds, 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds or more.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs: