This audio extractor can extract and save audio from video or remove audio from video. The tool can support a variety of video formats, such as MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, etc., and audio data can be saved as MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and the tool will try to preserve the audio quality as much as possible. Additionally, the tool can remove audio data from video files, mute videos and create slient videos.
How To Use:
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.mkv, *.avi, *.wmv, *.flv, *.mov, *.vob, *.3gp, *.rmvb, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.rm, *.divx, *.asf, *.webm and more).
- Click button "Extract" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- Save audio from video as MP3/WAV/FLAC/ALAC, extract audio or music data from video files and save it as a single file. FLAC and ALAC are lossless audio codecs, WAV is an uncompressed audio format, and the output file in WAV format will be large.
- Remove audio from video, create a video without sound.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs:
- Compress MP3
Reduce MP3 audio file size
- Cut MP3
Audio cutter to split audio files
- Increase MP3 Volume
Increase or decrease volume of MP3 files
- Merge Audio
Join and combine multiple audio files
- Mix Audio
Mix multiple audio files
- Audio to Video
Convert MP3 with image to MP4
- Repair M4A
Fix truncated damaged M4A audio
- Add Transition to Audio
Add transition effect to audio
- Change Audio Speed
Speed up or slow down audio