This tool can add transition fade-in and fade-out effects between two audio files, or add transition fade-in and fade-out effects at the beginning and end of a single audio file. You can set the duration of the sound effect. The output is in MP3 format.
How To Use:
- Select two audio files (such as *.mp3, *.midi, *.wav and more).
- Click button "Add" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- Two Audios (Combine), at the connection point of the two audios, the first audio gradually disappears, and the next audio gradually increases within the set time period.
- Single Audio (Beginning), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts.
- Single Audio (End) , the volume gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- Single Audio (Beginning and End), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts, and gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs: