This free tool can can help add transition fade-in and fade-out effects between two audio files, or add transition fade-in and fade-out effects at the beginning and end of a single audio file. The tool supports various audio files, such as MP3, M4A, MIDI, WAV and more. You can use this tool to merge two audio files together, and make the transition between theme smoother. With the "Effect Duration" option, you can control the duration of the sound effect. The tool will make your music sound better and smoother. The output file is MP3 audio.
How To Use
- Select two audio files (such as *.mp3, *.aiff, *.amr, *.flac, *.m4a, *.mid, *.midi, *.ogg, *.wav, *.wma and more).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Two Audio (Combine), at the connection point of the two audio files, the first audio gradually disappears, and the next audio gradually increases within the set time period.
- Single Audio (Beginning), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts.
- Single Audio (End), the volume gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- Single Audio (Beginning & End), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts, and gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Other Audio Tools