This tool can add transition fade-in and fade-out effects between two audio files, or add transition fade-in and fade-out effects at the beginning and end of a single audio file. You can set the duration of the sound effect. The output is in MP3 format.
How To Use:
- Select two audio files (such as *.mp3, *.ogg, *.midi, *.mid, *.m4a, *.wma, *.amr, *.flac, *.aiff, *.wav and more).
- Click button "Add" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- Two Audios (Combine), at the connection point of the two audios, the first audio gradually disappears, and the next audio gradually increases within the set time period.
- Single Audio (Beginning), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts.
- Single Audio (End) , the volume gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- Single Audio (Beginning and End), the volume gradually increases when the audio starts, and gradually decreases when the audio ends.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs:
- Compress MP3
Reduce MP3 audio file size
- Cut MP3
Audio cutter to split audio files
- Increase MP3 Volume
Increase or decrease volume of MP3 files
- Merge Audio
Join and combine multiple audio files
- Mix Audio
Mix multiple audio files
- Audio to Video
Convert MP3 with image to MP4
- Repair M4A
Fix truncated damaged M4A audio
- Change Audio Speed
Speed up or slow down audio
- Extract Audio From Video
Save audio or remove audio from video