This audio speed changer can help you speed up your audio or slow it down, increase or decrease the audio speed, making your audio faster or slower than the original file. The tool supports a variety of audio, such as MP3, WAV, MIDI, M4A, etc. Also, you can only select a part of the audio and change its speed, while the other parts remain the same. The output file is in MP3 format.
How To Use:
- Select an audio file (such as *.mp3, *.ogg, *.midi, *.mid, *.m4a, *.wma, *.amr, *.flac, *.aiff, *.wav and more).
- Select a speed option you need.
- Click button "Change" to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
- 0.5x, half the original speed.
- 0.8x, 0.8 times slower.
- 1.2x, 1.2 times faster.
- 1.5x, 1.5 times faster.
- 2x, double the original speed.
- 3x, 3 times faster.
- 4x, 4 times faster.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Seconds" and "Start Time" option, the time format is "hours:minutes:seconds".
- End Position, you can choose "To the end", "End Seconds", "End Time" and "Duration Seconds" option, the time format is "hours:minutes:seconds".
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Select other audio tools according to your needs:
- Add Image to MP3
Set album art cover/thumbnail for MP3 audio or create MP4 music video
- Add Transition to Audio
Add transition effect to audio
- Audio to Video
Convert MP3 with image to MP4
- Compress MP3
Reduce MP3 audio file size
- Cut MP3
Audio cutter to split audio files
- Extract Audio From Video
Save audio or remove audio from video
- Increase MP3 Volume
Increase or decrease volume of MP3 files
- Merge Audio
Join and combine multiple audio files
- Mix Audio
Mix multiple audio files
- Repair M4A
Fix truncated damaged M4A audio