This free audio speed changer can help you speed up or slow down your audio, making it faster or slower. This tool supports various audio, such as MP3, M4A, MIDI, WAV and more. For example, if you have a long audio recording of a meeting, chat, presentation or lecture, you can use this tool to shorten them, saving your time and making this audio file easier to store, listen to or share. In addition, with the "Duration" option, you can select a part of the audio and increase or decrease its speed, while the rest remains unchanged. The output file is MP3 audio.
How To Use
- Select an audio file (such as *.mp3, *.aiff, *.amr, *.flac, *.m4a, *.mid, *.midi, *.ogg, *.wav, *.wma and more).
- Select a speed option you need.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- Half Speed, slow motion effect, half slower than the original file.
- 20% Slower, 0.8 times slower than the original file.
- 20% Faster, 1.2 times faster than the original file.
- 50% Faster, 1.5 times faster than the original file.
- Double Speed, twice the original speed, default option.
- 3 Times Faster, 3 times faster than the original file.
- 4 Times Faster, 4 times faster than the original file.
- Start Position, you can choose "From the Start", "Start Second" and "Start Time" option, the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- End Position, you can choose "To the End", "End Second" and "End Time", the time format is hours : minutes : seconds.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected audio files.
Other Audio Tools