This free DICOM converter can convert various image files to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image, such as JPG, NIFTI, NRRD, PDF and more, or convert DICOM image files to other image formats, such as BMP, DNG, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, WEBP and more. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source file and create a high quality image file as much as possible. The output file format is based on your choice.
How To Use
- Select a image file (such as *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.nii, *.nii.gz, *.nrrd, *.pdf).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dicom.
Related Converters For Converting Files To DICOM
Related Converters For Converting DICOM To Other Files