This NRRD to DICOM converter can convert NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) files to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image.
How To Use:
- Select a NRRD file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) is a medical image data format, include a (attached or detached) header and image data, represents N-dimensional raster data, desgined for scientific visualization and image processing.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dcm30, .dicom.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert NRRD to Other Image Converter:
- NRRD to NIFTI
NIfTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative)
Convert Other File To DICOM Converter: