This free NRRD to DICOM converter can help you convert NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) image to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source NRRD file and create a high quality DICOM file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a NRRD file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) is a medical image data format, include a (attached or detached) header and image data, represents N-dimensional raster data, desgined for scientific visualization and image processing.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dicom.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting NRRD to Other Image
- NRRD to NIFTI
NIfTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative)
Related Converters For Converting Files To DICOM