This DICOM to NRRD converter can convert DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) files to NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) image. Tool can open and read DICOM archive file (.zip), this archive file contains a file set and a directory file (DIRCOMDIR), it is saved from CD/DVD, flash drive, etc. In addition, tool will try to merge 2D slices of images from the same series into a single file. Please note that this tool does not support SOP (Service Object Pair) Class files.
How To Use:
- Select a DICOM file (such as *.dcm, *.dcm30, *.dicom) or a DICOM archive file (*.zip).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dcm30, .dicom.
- NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data) is a medical image data format, include a (attached or detached) header and image data, represents N-dimensional raster data, desgined for scientific visualization and image processing.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert DICOM to Other Image Converter: