This free DICOM to PDF converter can help you convert DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image to PDF (Portable Document Format) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source DICOM file and create a high quality PDF file as much as possible. The tool can open and read DICOM archive file (.zip), this archive file contains a file set and a directory file (DIRCOMDIR), it is saved from CD/DVD, flash drive and more.
How To Use
- Select a DICOM file (such as *.dcm, *.dicom) or a DICOM archive file (*.zip).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dicom.
- PDF (Portable Document Format) is a formatting language developed by Adobe, an extensible page-description protocol that implements the native file format based on PostScript language, uses standard compression algorithm, documents can contain text, graphics, multimedia, custom data types and more. This portable file format is independent of the operating system platform and is widely used on the Internet as a file format for ebooks, product manuals, documents and more.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting DICOM to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To PDF