PDF to DICOM
This PDF to DICOM converter can convert PDF (Portable Document Format) files to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image.
How To Use:
- Select a PDF file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- PDF (Portable Document Format) is a formatting language developed by Adobe, an extensible page-description protocol that implements the native file format based on PostScript language, uses standard compression algorithm, documents can contain text, graphics, multimedia, custom data types and more.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dcm30, .dicom.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert PDF to Other Image Converter:
- PDF to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- PDF to BMP
- PDF to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- PDF to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- PDF to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- PDF to WEBP
WEBP (Web Picture)
Convert Other File To DICOM Converter:
- JPG to DICOM
JPG (JPEG Image)
- NIFTI to DICOM
NIfTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative)
- NRRD to DICOM
NRRD (Nearly Raw Raster Data)