This free PDF to TIFF converter can help you convert PDF (Portable Document Format) image to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source PDF file and create a high quality TIFF file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a PDF file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- PDF (Portable Document Format) is a formatting language developed by Adobe, an extensible page-description protocol that implements the native file format based on PostScript language, uses standard compression algorithm, documents can contain text, graphics, multimedia, custom data types and more. This portable file format is independent of the operating system platform and is widely used on the Internet as a file format for ebooks, product manuals, documents and more.
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a raster graphics image format, allows for a flexible set of information fields, and allows for a wide range of different compression schemes and color spaces. This format is widely supported in the industry for image processing, desktop publishing, document scanning, document faxing, document OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and more. The file extensions can be .tiff, .tif.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting PDF to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To TIFF