This free RAW to TIFF converter can help you convert RAW (RAW Image) image to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source RAW file and create a high quality TIFF file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a RAW file (such as *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dcs, *.dng, *.drf, *.gpr, *.kdc, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pef, *.ptx, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.rwl, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.x3f).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- RAW (RAW Image) is a variety of standardized image files used by digital cameras containing the unprocessed data from the sensor, including DNG (Adobe),CR2/CRW (Canon), NEF (Nikon), ARW/SRF/SR2 (Sony), ERF (Epson), PEF (Pentax), RW2 (Panasonic) and more. The file extensions can be .arw, .cr2, .cr3, .crw, .dcr, .dcs, .dng, .drf, .gpr, .kdc, .nef, .nrw, .orf, .pef, .ptx, .raf, .raw, .rw2, .rwl, .sr2, .srf, .srw, .x3f.
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a raster graphics image format, allows for a flexible set of information fields, and allows for a wide range of different compression schemes and color spaces. This format is widely supported in the industry for image processing, desktop publishing, document scanning, document faxing, document OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and more. The file extensions can be .tiff, .tif.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting RAW to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To TIFF