This free RAW to DNG converter can help you convert RAW (RAW Image) image to DNG (Digital Negative) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source RAW file and create a high quality DNG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a RAW file (such as *.arw, *.cr2, *.cr3, *.crw, *.dcr, *.dcs, *.dng, *.drf, *.gpr, *.kdc, *.nef, *.nrw, *.orf, *.pef, *.ptx, *.raf, *.raw, *.rw2, *.rwl, *.sr2, *.srf, *.srw, *.x3f).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- RAW (RAW Image) is a variety of standardized image files used by digital cameras containing the unprocessed data from the sensor, including DNG (Adobe),CR2/CRW (Canon), NEF (Nikon), ARW/SRF/SR2 (Sony), ERF (Epson), PEF (Pentax), RW2 (Panasonic) and more. The file extensions can be .arw, .cr2, .cr3, .crw, .dcr, .dcs, .dng, .drf, .gpr, .kdc, .nef, .nrw, .orf, .pef, .ptx, .raf, .raw, .rw2, .rwl, .sr2, .srf, .srw, .x3f.
- DNG (Digital Negative) is an open lossless image format developed by Adobe for the raw data generated by digital cameras, based on the TIFF/EP standard format. This format be supported by almost all of RAW image processing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Darktable, RawTherapee and more. Many digital cameras use this format to store unprocessed data.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting RAW to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To DNG