This CR2 to DNG converter can convert CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) files to DNG (Digital Negative) image.
How To Use:
- Select a CR2 file.
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) is a raw image format created by Canon for Canon cameras, uses a TIFF-based format, stores raw photo data directly coming from camera sensors.
- DNG (Digital Negative) is an open lossless image format developed by Adobe for the raw data generated by digital cameras, based on the TIFF/EP standard format.
Related Image Converter:
Convert CR2 to Other Image Converter:
- CR2 to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- CR2 to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- CR2 to BMP
- CR2 to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- CR2 to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- CR2 to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
Convert Other File To DNG Converter: