This free CR2 to JPG converter can help you convert CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) image to JPG (JPEG Image) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source CR2 file and create a high quality JPG file as much as possible. The "Brightness" option provide three brightness level, includes "Low", "Default" and "High", which can help you control the brightness of the output file, so if your photo is bright, you can make it darker, or if your source photo is dark, you can make it more brighter.
How To Use
- Select a CR2 file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) is a raw image format created by Canon for Canon cameras, uses a TIFF-based format, stores raw photo data directly coming from camera sensors.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. This format compresses the data and reduces the file size as much as possible without losing too much image quality. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting CR2 to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To JPG