This free TIFF to JPG converter can help you convert TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) image to JPG (JPEG Image) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source TIFF file and create a high quality JPG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a TIFF file (such as *.tif, *.tiff).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a raster graphics image format, allows for a flexible set of information fields, and allows for a wide range of different compression schemes and color spaces. This format is widely supported in the industry for image processing, desktop publishing, document scanning, document faxing, document OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and more. The file extensions can be .tiff, .tif.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. This format compresses the data and reduces the file size as much as possible without losing too much image quality. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting TIFF to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To JPG