This free WMF to JPG converter can help you convert WMF (Windows Metafile) image to JPG (JPEG Image) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source WMF file and create a high quality JPG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a WMF file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- WMF (Windows Metafile) is an image file format originally designed for Windows, used to create vector images and raster graphics.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. This format compresses the data and reduces the file size as much as possible without losing too much image quality. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting WMF to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To JPG