This free CR2 to PNG converter can help you convert CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) image to PNG (Portable Network Graphics) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source CR2 file and create a high quality PNG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a CR2 file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- CR2 (Canon RAW Version 2) is a raw image format created by Canon for Canon cameras, uses a TIFF-based format, stores raw photo data directly coming from camera sensors.
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a raster graphics file format, uses a non-patented lossless data compression and offers a variety of transparency options. There are three types of PNG formats: PNG-8, PNG-24 and PNG-32. PNG-8 use 8-bit colors (256 colors), it has a smaller size and higher compression. PNG-24 use 24-bit colors ans has better image quality, but it has a large size. PNG-32 add 8 bits transparency information to 24-bit image, so it supports semi-transparent.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting CR2 to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To PNG