This free RAF to DNG converter can help you convert RAF (Fujifilm Raw File) image to DNG (Digital Negative) image. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source RAF file and create a high quality DNG file as much as possible.
How To Use
- Select a RAF file.
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- RAF (Fujifilm Raw File) is a raw photo format from Fujifilm cameras, such as the Fujifilm FinePix cameras, compared with common formats, it can store more detailed information and larger file size, very useful for future photo processing.
- DNG (Digital Negative) is an open lossless image format developed by Adobe for the raw data generated by digital cameras, based on the TIFF/EP standard format. This format be supported by almost all of RAW image processing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Darktable, RawTherapee and more. Many digital cameras use this format to store unprocessed data.
Related Image Converters
Related Converters For Converting RAF to Other Image
Related Converters For Converting Files To DNG