This NIFTI to DICOM converter can convert NIfTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative) files to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image. Tool can convert NIfTI images (3D/4D) to DICOM series (2D), if the source file is 4D, it will be split into multiple files by frame, each split file will be converted into a single 2D DICOM file.
How To Use:
- Select a NIFTI file (such as *.nii, *.nii.gz).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- NIfTI (Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative) is a medical image data format, include both NIfTI-1 and NIfTI-2 data format, it can store the medical image data and information in a single NII file. The file extensions can be .nii, .nii.gz.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dcm30, .dicom.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert NIFTI to Other Image Converter:
- NIFTI to JPG
JPG (JPEG Image)
- NIFTI to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- NIFTI to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- NIFTI to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- NIFTI to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
Convert Other File To DICOM Converter: