This JPG to DICOM converter can convert JPG (JPEG Image) files to DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) image.
How To Use:
- Select a JPG file (such as *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jp2).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information:
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg, .jp2.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is an image format for storing medical data, such as CT and MRI scan data, it also contains a lot of useful medical information, such as patient tag, study tag, series tag and image tag. The file extensions can be .dcm, .dcm30, .dicom.
Related Reverse Image Converter:
Related Image Converter:
Convert JPG to Other Image Converter:
- JPG to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format)
- JPG to BMP
- JPG to PNG
PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- JPG to GIF
GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
- JPG to TIFF
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- JPG to WEBP
WEBP (Web Picture)
Convert Other File To DICOM Converter: