This free Sigma Raw to JPG converter can convert Sigma Raw (Sigma Camera Raw Image) files to JPG (JPEG Image) files. The tool will try to maintain the image quality of the source file and create a high quality image file as much as possible. The "Brightness" option provide three brightness level, includes "Low", "Default" and "High", which can help you control the brightness of the output file, so if your photo is bright, you can make it darker, or if your source photo is dark, you can make it more brighter.
How To Use
- Select a Sigma Raw file (such as *.x3f).
- Click the "Convert" button to start uploading your files.
- Once the upload is complete, the converter will redirect a web page to display the conversion results.
- The maximum upload file size is 200 MB.
- Before uploading, please make sure you agree to the terms of this website.
- If the file upload process takes a long time or is unresponsive or very slow, please try to cancel and resubmit.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If the source file is a very large file, it will take more time to upload, be sure to select a valid file.
File Format Information
- Sigma Raw (Sigma Camera Raw Image), Sigma digital cameras support X3F RAW format, this format can capture all colors at every pixel. The file extensions can be .x3f.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. This format compresses the data and reduces the file size as much as possible without losing too much image quality. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg.
Other Related Image Converters