This Nikon Raw to JPG converter can convert Nikon Raw (Nikon Camera Raw Image) files to JPG (JPEG Image) image.
How To Use:
- Select a Nikon Raw file (such as *.nef, *.nrw).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- Nikon Raw (Nikon Camera Raw Image), Nikon DSLR cameras can capture an original RAW data of an image, that is RAW Nikon Electronic Format (NEF), all current Nikon DSLR cameras can support this RAW file format, photographers can use the NEF file to save photos in either an uncompressed or lossless compressed form. The file extensions can be .nef, .nrw.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg, .jp2.
Related JPG Image Converter:
- JPG Converter
- RAW to JPG
RAW (RAW Image)
- DNG to JPG
DNG (Digital Negative)
- Canon Raw to JPG
Canon Raw (Canon Camera Raw Image)
- Sony Raw to JPG
Sony Raw (Sony Camera Raw Image)
- Pentax Raw to JPG
Pentax Raw (Pentax Camera Raw Image)
- Fuji Raw to JPG
Fuji Raw (Fuji Camera Raw Image)
- Kodak Raw to JPG
Kodak Raw (Kodak Camera Raw Image)
- Panasonic Raw to JPG
Panasonic Raw (Panasonic Camera Raw Image)
- Leica Raw to JPG
Leica Raw (Leica Camera Raw Image)
- Samsung Raw to JPG
Samsung Raw (Samsung Camera Raw Image)
- Sigma Raw to JPG
Sigma Raw (Sigma Camera Raw Image)