This Kodak Raw to JPG converter can convert Kodak Raw (Kodak Camera Raw Image) files to JPG (JPEG Image) image.
How To Use:
- Select a Kodak Raw file (such as *.kdc, *.dcs, *.dcr, *.drf, *.k25).
- Click button "Convert" to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This converter cannot support encrypted or protected image files.
- If you selected options, be sure to enter valid values.
- If file source is a URL, be sure to enter a complete and valid URL to your file.
File Format Information:
- Kodak Raw (Kodak Camera Raw Image), Kodak digital cameras enable users to capture RAW format, such as DCR, K25 and KDC, these RAW formats are based on the TIFF file format. The file extensions can be .kdc, .dcs, .dcr, .drf, .k25.
- JPG (JPEG Image) is a lossy image compression format, compression method is usually lossy, based on the discrete cosine transform (DCT), encodings include: Sequential Encoding, Progressive Encoding, Lossless Encoding and Hierarchical Encoding. The file extensions can be .jpg, .jpeg, .jp2.
Related JPG Image Converter:
- JPG Converter
- RAW to JPG
RAW (RAW Image)
- DNG to JPG
DNG (Digital Negative)
- Canon Raw to JPG
Canon Raw (Canon Camera Raw Image)
- Nikon Raw to JPG
Nikon Raw (Nikon Camera Raw Image)
- Sony Raw to JPG
Sony Raw (Sony Camera Raw Image)
- Pentax Raw to JPG
Pentax Raw (Pentax Camera Raw Image)
- Fuji Raw to JPG
Fuji Raw (Fuji Camera Raw Image)
- Panasonic Raw to JPG
Panasonic Raw (Panasonic Camera Raw Image)
- Leica Raw to JPG
Leica Raw (Leica Camera Raw Image)
- Samsung Raw to JPG
Samsung Raw (Samsung Camera Raw Image)
- Sigma Raw to JPG
Sigma Raw (Sigma Camera Raw Image)